Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mattered to Jesus



As all the pages in this altered book, this one came from a meditation. It reflects the woundedness of women, an issue that was coming up for me at the time. It is my favorite page.

Photo: Page three of my On Being a Helix in the Trinitarian Matrix altered book.

2 comments:

Dianna Woolley said...

Catching up on your altered book - the images are really unique and thought provoking. Even laying aside the thought part, they're lovely to see!

Lisa Gonzales-Barnes said...

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate that you are taking time to view them.

Blog Archive