Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shout Out Your Thanks


I am thankful for shooting stars. I saw one last night and shouted, "Thanks, God, that was awesome." Then I laughed with delight.

What would you like to shout in thanks to God? Do it, then laugh in delight for having done it.

2 comments:

Dianna Woolley said...

I shout in thanks for another blessed and beautiful birthday containing health, happiness, love and joy!

xoxoxo

Lisa Gonzales-Barnes said...

Happy Birthday. Glad you could shout that out.

Blog Archive