Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Friday, April 30, 2010

Dream Weavings--The Spread Inside the Back Cover


This is the inside of the back cover of my altered book, Dream Weavings. The images represent those that appeared often in my dreams from 2009. Working with them in a physical way was extremely satisfying. It brought them into focus, and I became aware of those that seemed more important than others.

Although this book has been finished for some time now, I continue to visit it and pause over the images. It is a reflection of my inner spaces, and perusing it now and again allows me to discover what some of those interior formations are and how they are looking in the present.

Altering books with a thematic perspective is a gift from God to me. One that is highly treasured.

No comments:

Blog Archive