Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Righteousness and Peace Will Kiss Each Other

“Righteousness and peace will kiss each other.”

These words from Psalm 85:10 are what captured my attention during today’s meditation. The Psalm tells me that righteousness and peace are intimate. They stand face to face in one another’s company. They gaze into each other’s eyes. One attends the other; one accompanies the other. Together they reflect the glory of God. What a beautiful image of tenderness this creates for me as I ponder the coming of the Babe and as I ponder the second advent of Emmanuel.

No comments:

Blog Archive