Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Helical Edges and Boundaries in the Trinitarian Matrix


At this moment, I am thinking about edges and boundaries. Edges and boundaries exist in the helix. They describe the helix. They make the helix. They beautify the helix. Without them, the helix would not be. 

So too, my helical edges and boundaries describe me, make me, and beautify me. When I am bold enough to peer over my edges, I get sight of what lies at the center. I get a glimpse of the God who is present within me. I begin to see that my soul and my God are complex. Not easily described. Mysterious persons of wordless imagination and beauty.

These same edges establish my boundaries. They hold me in place and prevent me from drifting too far over my edges. They permit me to see what beauty there is in the lower regions. And they allow me to descend slowly into those places. And the mystery of the Trinitarian Matrix is maintained.

Photo: http://spiral.gallery.sytes.org/

No comments:

Blog Archive