Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Monday, February 16, 2009

The Helical Dance in the Trinitarian Matrix


Dynamic describes the helix. Its very stillness moves. It is an invitation to explore, to discover, to be entranced. It is a dance of lines and curves and parts and pieces. My helical desire moves me. My helical stillness invites me. I turn. I twirl to the rhythms of the helical dance.  

My movements invite me to explore and discover the Trinitarian Matrix. The helical music captures me and carries me away, into the Three. Together we sway and swirl in the motion of the Matrix. The Trinitarian Song keeps time and measures the dance, the helical dance in the Trinitarian Matrix.

Photo: http://spiral.gallery.sytes.org/


No comments:

Blog Archive