Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dream Weavings



This is the cover of Dream Weavings. It is an altered book that reflects the dreamscapes from my 2009 dream journal. One of the things that I did last year was note recurring themes from my dreams. Particularly noticeable were certain dreamscapes, that is the setting of the dream or the landscape of the dream. Themes emerged. And I was intrigued by them, so I decided to alter a book based upon these themes. What I will be posting over the next few days is what came of my reflections on these dreamscape themes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's beautiful, did you sell it? I collect artwork I'd be interested in seeing what else you've created. Robert

Blog Archive