Eghersis
is a transliteration of the Greek word, εγερσις, which has the meaning of being roused to life. Thus, it is my hope that what you find on this blog will empower, arouse, stimulate, excite, and animate your life--your soul, your spirit--the wholeness of who you are.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

God-Love


Yesterday, I watched the sunset on the beach. The day was chilly and windy. But the time spent with my daughters and grandson was splendid. The love I feel for them is a God-love. It is a love that simply is. I felt love for them freely. No expectations. No commitments. No oughts or shoulds. Their presence was enough. It was a connected love that needed no words. We were together, in love, sharing the sunset, sharing the wind, sharing the chill, sharing the beach, sharing ourselves. A God-love.

No comments:

Blog Archive